* Join us in celebrating your welcoming the newest Masterpiece Dolls member/s to your family. It can be a welcome for one or more from our August arrivals or your most recent addition from a previous collection. Be creative. Have fun. Feel the Love«. Your entry can be a photo of one Masterpiece doll or several Masterpiece dolls together. The message can be short or up to a maximum of 50 words.
* "Feel the Love"« . Share the joy of owning a Masterpiece Doll.
* Please send the "one photo" and "message" you would like to submit to us to email@example.com
* Be sure to include the doll/s name/s, artist name, your name and your city/state and country with your entry.
* First prize is a $25.00 coupon towards your next MPDoll.
* Contest dates: September 14 through October 9. We will announce the winner on October 14.
* Entries will be posted below for everyone to enjoy as we receive them.
* Join in the fun. We look forward to receiving your entry and sharing it with our Masterpiece Doll family.
"Welcome Home Party"
Congratulations to the Winner
Allison was so excited to meet her "four legged sister, Dora", a 2 yr. old Chihuahua! from Cheryl in Rhinebeck, NY.
See Other Contest Photos Below
We love posing for pictures as much as we love cheering for Texas A&M Aggies ! Whoop! From Becky in Texas
"What a big box! Let's open it!",Abbie. Gracie peeled back the paper, & everyone gasped! "Oh my! She wooks ike you Gwacie!", Gidget said. Then new girl said shyly, "Hello, Why am I here?" "Oh, I think you's our new sissy, my TWIN sissy! I can't beweve that you's weally here!!", Gracie, holding her hand. "Yeah us too!", Girls. "Welcome Home Sissy!!!!", Abbie, Gracie, Gidget, & Kenzie (Levenig Girls - & Twin Girl too.) Baby is our little photo-bomber, Baby Jacob. From Allyson, Los Angeles, CA.
Andy and Ann by Monika Peter-Leicht welcome Sabrina by Monika Levenig to our family. Andy says "such a pretty ballerina must have a rose." Ann welcomes her with her own baby doll to cuddle. All the kids are so happy she's here. Myra from Winston Salem, N.C. USA.
Hi it's me, Febe from Philippines. I would like to share this for Masterpiece Dolls "Welcome Home Party". My 2 year old son held Jada's hand to make her feel at ease as she arrived in her new home. She is my Masterpiece doll by Monica Peter-Leicht.
My dolls always accept immediately the new member. But they like the big boxes to play with a kind of hide and seek by hidding themselves one after another in the box. On the picture you see Tessa hidden herself in the box and Bea, Adele, Letizia and Mariza are helping her out of the box. Greetings Marc from Belgium.
Austina, Zoey, Twinky, Cricket and Nasha (left to right Cassi by Monika Levenig) waited for all to arrive before having an awesome slumber party in their new jammies! No party is complete without cookies, a tea party, puppies and Dogopoly on a pretty sleeping bag and pillow! from Susan in Butler, PA
Grandson Jack gave Andy (Monica Peter-Leicht) a warm welcome with cocoa and cookies when he arrived during the winterů by Linda from Phoenixville, PA