* It is time to see how the your Masterpiece "kids" are enjoying this Winter. Be creative. Have fun. Feel the Love®. Your entry can be a photo of one Masterpiece doll or several Masterpiece dolls together. The message can be short or up to a maximum of 50 words.
* Please send the "one photo" and "message" you would like to submit to us at email@example.com
* Be sure to include the doll/s name/s, artist name, your name and your city/state and country with your entry.
* First prize is a $25.00 coupon towards your next MPDoll.
* Contest dates: February 18 through March 16. Entries close at noon EST on March 16. We will announce the winner just before Spring begins.
* Entries will be posted below for everyone to enjoy as we receive them.
* Join in the fun. We look forward to receiving your entry and sharing it with our Masterpiece Doll family.
Congratulations to the Winner
Even dolls children have great pleasure in a snowball fight. Marty, Eric, Adele, Emilia and Wiebke Levenig. Greetings from Ines from Germany
"Scroll down to see the other Valentine's Day Photo Contest entries"
Cinderella from Monika Levenig gets a new dress from the tree, which lay gold and silver on her. Greetings from Germany, Nicole from Saxony
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Since it is so cold and snowy here at our house in Pennsylvania, my girls, Marley, Livi, Sierra, & Teagan decided to stay inside where it is warm and have a party to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with some of their "beary" best friends! The dolls are Skye, Gretel, Cutie Patootie, and Jenna Leigh, all created by the talented Monika Levenig. Submission by Beth from Ebensburg, PA, USA
Love Snow Greetings from Germany, send you Bea, Riley, Rafael Levenig from Karin from Hamm.
We don't have any snow in College Station, Texas this year. But, we spent much of our winter supporting the Texas A&M Aggies Athletic Teams ! Gig Em Aggies ! Whoop! From Becky in Texas.
"Let it snow! Let it snow!" My Elsa. Sleeping Beauty by Monika Levenig. From Susan in Butler, PA USA
Snow on the Beach!!! Shelly and Aria are building a snowman at their Winter Wonderland at the beach this winter!! (both Monika Levenig) From: Linda from Phoenixville, Pa.
Elizabeth enjoying the snow in the Cherokee National Forest. Sleeping Beauty by Monika Levenig from Misty of Tellico Plains, Tennessee USA
Winter Days. Jayden, Charm, Debbie by Monika Levenig also Andy an Ann by Monika Peter-Leicht are enjoying the recent snow. Myra Winston Salem, NC USA
What a delightful day for tea party! We got a bit of snow last night, and the girls had a day off from school. From left to right are Autumn, Sabrina, Kathryn, Alice in Wonderland (Ally), and Tuesday's Child (Grace). All are by Monika Levenig, except for Kathryn who is by Monika Peter-Leicht. Greetings to all the MasterPiece Doll collectors and admirers from Mary Katherine in Charlotte, NC.
It's cold outside! Aria & Iris, (Cutie Patootie), both by Monika Levenig brace themselves for a play in the garden. Rosie (beloved Jack Russel Terrier) keeps them company. By Kate, Yorkshire, England.
Here my little Maxie aka Rory up to no good. She decided to throw a snowball at here daddy while he clean off the cars. There is a snowball in her hand. Jeannie in New Jersey
Snow snow snow everywhere. What can be funnier than sitting on a sled with daddy playing the reindeer. Bea from Monika Levenig. From Marc from Belgium
Hello, Dakota by M.P.Leicht in Filderstadt in Germany wants to go sledding with her boyfriend Eyk. Love greeting from Filderstadt, Bernhard
Here is my "Lexie". She is Amber by Monika Levenig. Even though it's cold outside, Lexie got her purse and said she wanted to go shopping! What can I say? A girl just can't resist a shoe sale! Warm wishes (pun intended!), Amanda