* Time to start our Mother's Day Contest. Have fun dressing up or posing your Masterpiece Doll/Dolls for that special day. What will they wear?
* Let them "Feel the Love"® and share their fun and outfits with others in our Masterpiece Doll family. Everyone loves to see how their kids party for a special moment.
* Let's celebrate this great day together. Your entry can be a photo of one MP doll or several MP dolls together. If you would like to include a message it can be short or up to a maximum of 50 words.
* Please send the "one photo" and "message" you would like to submit to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be sure to include the doll/s name/s, artist name, your name and your city/state and country with your entry.
* First prize is a $25.00 coupon towards your next MPDoll.
* Contest dates: Monday, April 28th starting date. Entries close at noon EST on April 7th. We will then send out an email and post on facebook for everyone's "voting" for their favorite. The "Public's Choice" winner will be announced on , Saturday May 10th. There will only be 2 days of voting May 8th and 9th
* Entries will be posted below for everyone to enjoy as we receive them.
* Join in the fun. We look forward to receiving your entry.
Scroll down to see Mother's Day Photos
Below is The Winner Of The
Mother's Day Contest
My three pretty Girls Anneke by Monika Levenig, Tori by Monika Peter Leicht and my little Wendy (Wednesday) by Monika Levenig very loves their mama and would like to say THANK YOU for all your LOVE to her on her special day with a large bouquet of flowers and a heart box with chocolates . Lovely Greetings by Christina from Thuringia in Germany for all caring mothers of the world.
Heather by Monika Peter-Leicht, Riley, Lacey, little red ridding hood and Madelyn by Monika Levenig. Owner, Alfreda From Crawfordville, FL, USA
My dolls have something special thought for Mother's Day. Trinity (Levenig) has painted a picture of the mom and the large Tamiko (Peter Leicht) has helped. Sunny (Summer Levenig) has tied a bouquet for the mom. Jeremy (Levenig) pampers mom with Schokelade. I wish all mothers and Dolls Mamas a nice Mother's Day. Greetings from Ines from Germany
My favourite doll Tessa: she wishes her mother good luck for Mother's Day. Betty from Amsterdam
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Heather, Michael and Shelly, (Monika Levenig) and little Andy (Monika-Peter Leicht) are ready to give their Mommy flowers and a special card!From Linda in Phoenixville, Pa
Entry from Irene. We love you once love you twice love you more than beans and rice! Dolls from left : Lacey (Monika Levenig), Isabella (Monika Peter Leicht), Monday’s child (Monika Levenig) and Min Gu (Monika Levenig)
a picture of Johanna from MONIKA Levenig. She has picked a few flowers in the wood for motherday. She's looking for a case with water and hopes they stay fresh until Motherday. From An the Netherlands.
Matilda and Joel (M. Levenig) have dressed up because they want to make her mom a joy on her special day with flowers and sweets. Maria and her dolls wish a Happy Mothers Day to all mothers! Maria from Germany
My pic for Motherday. With one of my favorite dolls. Finally adopted from the Usa and now with me in Belgium. Vanessa from Monika Levenig has prepared a beautifull bunch of flowers for Motherday. Greetings Marc